I feel guilty. I didn’t blog yesterday. I said I would blog every day this month! But I felt better about it after thinking that you were probably glad to have a break from me ; ) ha ha haa. Sorry folks, but I’m back to attack with some of my favorite things!
1. Click magazine. I’ve been pouring through pages and pages of these magazines and they don’t get old! They are chalk full of inspiration and helpful information.
2. Essential oils. In particular, I’ve been using thieves, lemon, and purification a lot. Thieves to keep us healthy, lemon to freshen up laundry, and purification for blemishes on my face. There are tons more uses, but that’s just how I’ve been using them lately. You can check out my friend Moriah’s blog if you want more info on that. (love that girl!)
3. Milk Thistle. About those blemishes, I’ve found that taking milk thistle helps clear up skin as well. Milk thistle supports the liver which regulates toxins.
4. Hair Skin & Nails supplement. My hair stopped falling out! what!? I used to think most vitamins were pointless if you eat healthy, but turns out they do have benefits!
5. My new face moisturizer by vintage traditions. It’s made out of 100% grass fed cow’s tallow. Sounds weird, but it’s really good for your skin. It’s also scented with essential oils that are great for your skin too! All chemically laden commercial products have been cast aside! I wash my face using the oil cleansing method and follow up with this stuff.
6. Chuck. Not pictured, but my husband and I have been watching this show almost every night on netflix. We look forward to it so much! We just discovered it a few weeks ago and started at season one. I thought the first few episodes were boring, but now I’m hooked!
Well, that’s all for now my friends. I hope you have benefited in some way from this post. Until tomorrow!